Dr. Jonathan Albilia is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon at Clinique de Chirurgie Maxillo-Faciale du Grand Montréal in Montreal.
Dr. Albilia began his training at the Faculty of Dentistry at McGill University. His oral and maxillofacial surgery training was completed at the University of Toronto where he also completed a research project in bone biology and degenerative joint disease, obtaining a master of science degree. He has since published several scientific and clinical articles.
Dr. Albilia's main interests include orthognathic surgery, TMJ reconstruction, and innovative, minimally invasive pre-implant reconstructions. He is an active staff at the Jewish General Hospital, Verdun Hospital, and Sacre-Coeur Hospital.
- Fellow Royal College of Dentists of Canada (OMFS)
- Diplomate American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Quebec Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Society of TMJ Surgeons
- Quebec Order of Dentists Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Ontario Dental Association